VMWare skyline is a proactive support technology that provides predictive analysis and proactive recommendations to help you avoid problems. You have to enable the Customer Experience Improvement Program CEIP and have an internet connectivity.
- Issue avoidance
- Proactively identifies potential issues based on environment-specific configuration, details and usage
- Resolves issues before they occur, improving environment reliability and stability
- Shortens time to resolution:
- Environment-specific, data-driven analytics accelerate problem resolution
- Personalized recommendations:
- Resolution is specific to your environment
- No additional costs:
- You receive additional value with your current support subscription (Basic, Production or Premier support)
It shortens the time it takes to resolve a problem so that you can get back to business quickly.
Is available to all VMware customers
- VSphere and vSAN findings
- Available in the vSphere client
- Supports vSphere 6.7 U1 and later
Is available for production and premier support customers
- Supports vSphere, vSAN, NSX for vSphere, vRealize Operations Manager and VMware Horizon
- Supports vSphere 5.5 and later
- Tags VMware Validated Design, VxRail and VMware Cloud Foundation deployments
- Automates log transfers with Log Assist
- Uses cloud-based ID and access
Premier support customers also have Advanced findings and reporting, and tailored remediation plans.